Totem does not play consistenly

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 05:29:04 PST 2014

Hi,
    This is my first post. I have developed an mp4parser on linux. When I
play a audio-video file using the below pipeline
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=in.mp4 ! rohan_mp4parser name=demux
demux.audio_00 ! queue ! decodebin ! alsasink demux.video_00 ! queue !
decodebin ! autovideosink

the audio and video playback happens successfully.
But on totem if I have two files (and repeat mode is enabled in totem), then
after playing the files for fewer times (number of times each of the file
plays without any problem is not constant), it gives and error on totem GUI
saying "Could not read from resource.".
>From the logs it says that when the respective audio decoder failed in pad
pushing the new_segment event to its source pad and the pad push of buffers
from the audio decoder returns -2.

Please help me out to know where the problem is coming from.
Thank You