Video in QGLWidget

Frede f.hobein at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:10:10 PST 2014

Hi Guys,
I've been reading and searching for weeks to accomplish my following
problem, but didnt get a satisfying answer yet:
I'm want to overlay a Gstreamer video with some OpenGL stuff in a Qt App. It
seems that the best approach is to cast the videoframe into an GL Texture
which I can access in my QGLWidget. I just can't get it work. There are a
lot of code snippets online, but I'm not able to get something done. :/
Can someone explain me precisly how to do this?
I'm running Qt 5.2.1, GStreamer 1.4.4 on Win7.
I would really appreciate any help.

Best regards,
Frede