TEEing the video

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 29 03:40:34 PST 2014

How do I set "tune=zerolatency" onto the x264enc element in a C program?

I tried g_object_set (G_OBJECT(enc), "tune", "zerolatency", NULL) which
compiled OK but failed at runtime with a "value is out of range for
property" message.

I have tried to download the source of x264enc (so that I can see what
is expected) - but I have not fathomed out how to do it.

I have looked at the unit test for x264enc - but that does not seem to
reference "tune".

Ian