block when using multiple appsink

Dušan Poizl poizl at maindata.sk
Sat Nov 29 04:21:00 PST 2014

Ok problem is in flush seek. After I do flush seek the counter which I
use to determine how many samples are in appsink become invalid. Any
idea how to detect if appsink have sample available if I don't want to
pull sample directly in new_sample callback?

Dňa 27.11.2014 o 23:10 Dušan Poizl napísal(a):