mp4dashmux

stic stic at free.fr
Fri Oct 3 08:17:21 PDT 2014

Hello,

I tried to use dashsink and mp4dashmux with the last gstreamer 1.4.3.
I merged different patches I found and compiled it with gstreamer 1.4.3 sdk
(used patches from bugzilla 660260, 668091 for isomp4 and took dashsink from
here: https://github.com/ylatuya/gst-plugins-bad/tree/dashsink).
I tried the same pipeline as here:
videotestsrc num-buffers=3000 ! x264enc ! mp4dashmux fragment-method=1 !
dashsink output-directory=/.... base-url="http://localhost/....

But it fails and always ends with following error:
E/GStreamer+GST_PIPELINE(11442): ./grammar.y:616:gst_parse_perform_link
could not link muxer to dashsink0

Does anyone have any idea why it doesn't link ? Is there something that
makes it incompatible with the last gstreamer releases ?