Leaking 4 sockets per file played.

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:38:35 PDT 2014

I have a very strange issue with my video application. I'm using gstreamer
1.4.1, and everything works fine when I run my application by itself.

If, however, I have a python task launch my application, I find it leaks 4
sockets at the end of every file it plays, even though it is invoking my
app with the exact same command line as when I start it by hand.

I am baffled. I don't even know where to START to look for the problem.
Does anyone have any ideas of what might be going wrong?

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.