Dynamically replacing uridecodebin

A. Bikadorov wegwerf at abwesend.de
Wed Oct 8 13:44:04 PDT 2014

Thanks guys, I switched from uridecodebin to playbin and it's working pretty good.

Now about the Spotify support: How can I register my decoding bin (a tcpserversrc linked
with gdpdepay) so that it's used by playbin for "spotify://" URI's?

I couldn't find that part in the documentation. It's not a plugin, is it?

Cheers
Alex