GstRTSPStream pipeline access

Aleix Conchillo FlaquƩ aconchillo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:28:15 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:46 AM, zdravco <zdravcop at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using GstRTSPStream to provide different streams from camera. I need to
> pause/resume pipeline on request. It would be good to always have a
> reference to a pipeline, but even periodically could do the job...

You should to connect to the "media-constructed" signal from
GstRTSPMediaFactory. In your signal callback you will have the media
and can connect to its "prepared" signal. Finally, in the prepared
signal callback you can get your payload pipeline (not the full
pipeline) with gst_rtsp_media_get_element.

Hope this helps,

Aleix