rtsp server, streaming different resolutions

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Oct 22 00:35:03 PDT 2014

On Mi, 2014-10-22 at 10:57 +0400, Pavel Aborilov wrote:
> yes, but in this case I will have several connection to source camera, but
> I have only one connection.

You could have the camera running in a separate pipeline and push the
frames to an appsink or intervideosink. Inside the different media
factories you would then use an appsrc or intervideosrc to get the data
from the camera from the other pipeline, downscale it as needed for that
specific factory, encode it, etc.