how remove alpha channel

Potoman lepotoman at msn.com
Mon Oct 27 02:36:54 PDT 2014

Up !

First, I don't launch my pipeline by command line.

I launch my cpp program by jni/java and this part work perfectly.

So I can't show you the line command of gst-launch.

I don't display for information about verbose by this way. Maybe you can
help me for that :)

In second part, I really want an answer about my three question. it's
probably help me usefull.
And this question are not very link to my problem so I think everyone can
tell me the answer if they know it without understand my problem very well
:)

In thirt part, I can tell you more about my problem :)

I know that there are a comma in the caps definition, but as I say, I don't
launch my pipeline by command line.

The problem is that the flux of the pipeline, after videoconvert, still ARGB
format.

So I think I don't parameter correctly videoconvert. Is it that way :

/gstElementN = gst_element_factory_make ("videoconvert", "video_convert_0");
GstPad * source_1 = gst_element_get_static_pad (gstElementN, "src");
std::cout << "source_1 : " << source_1 << " for videoconvert." << std::endl;
GstCaps * caps = gst_caps_new_simple ("video/x-raw",
                                        "format", G_TYPE_STRING, "RGB",
                                        NULL);
gboolean ret= gst_pad_set_caps(source_1, caps);/

In my case, return value "ret" is alway false.

With Microsoft Visual, the debugger tell by that de gst_pad_push_event in
the gst_pad_set_caps function return always 0.

cf :

/static inline gst_pad_set_caps (GstPad * pad, GstCaps * caps)
{
  GstEvent *event;
  gboolean res = TRUE;

  g_return_val_if_fail (GST_IS_PAD (pad), FALSE);
  g_return_val_if_fail (caps != NULL && gst_caps_is_fixed (caps), FALSE);

  event = gst_event_new_caps (caps);

  if (GST_PAD_IS_SRC (pad))
    res = gst_pad_push_event (pad, event);
  else
    res = gst_pad_send_event (pad, event);

  return res;
}/

Shouldn't be return 1 if the event is correctly handled ?