I'm looking for dv1394src

Potoman lepotoman at msn.com
Tue Oct 28 08:12:12 PDT 2014

Hey !

It's look like it's only available on linux platform.

So I have a Debian distrib and I launch my command by this way :

gst-launch-0.10 -v dv13894src ! dvdemux ! dvdec ! xvimagesink

And this is ther output :

/
Définition du pipeline à PAUSED...
Le pipeline est actif et n'a pas besoin de phase PREROLL...
Passage du pipeline à la phase PLAYING...
New clock : dv1394clock
/

So in english, it could be :

/
Pipeline initializing at PAUSED...
The pipeline est activate so he don't need a PREROLL phase...
Activation of PLAYING phase...
New clock : dv1394clock
/

I have no error but it's look like my flux is void.

When I put a filesink or something like that... My video is empty.

I try guid, port option but nothing append !

Maybe there are an option or something to add at the pipeline ? I don't
understand why I have no output...

At the  beginning, I have a right error (read failed) so I launch now my
command in super user mode.

Thanks :)