Video freezes and continues while reading RTSP, no buffering msg comes, using playbin2

mezik mWindowsHz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 07:52:49 PDT 2014

Hi
Thanks for your response.

Right now I am working on portin my code to 1.4.3 latest release of
gstreamer.

I tried what you wrote
g_object_set (appsink, "sync", TRUE, NULL);

but nothing changed.

What Am I doing wrong?

Again created pipeline using playbin2
set to use appsink.
I am listening to bus messages. for buffering handeling

the video freezes some times. and also there are image problems, every now
and then parts of the image are destorteded. like a problem with decoding.

I need clear video for my application. and flowing video.

I would finish the update to 1.4.3 and see if it helps.

Thanks
Mezik.