Questions about using dshowaudiosrc

Kaiyuan Li ecry2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:08:27 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

Sorry for disturbing. I am a programmer for Freeseer
<https://github.com/Freeseer/freeseer/>, and I met a problem while using
the dshowaudiosrc plugin of gstreamer 0.10.7 on Windows.

I use Python with yapsy for programming. The problem comes when I try to
set the "device-name" property. I cannot figure out what is wrong so I
would like to ask for help.

The situation can be simplified to the code that I have attached. The
program is for Windows only.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,
Kaiyuan Li