Porting dshowvideosrc to 1.0

Fabricio Costa fabricio.costa at moldeointeractive.com.ar
Wed Sep 3 05:54:55 PDT 2014

Yes Jerome, i failed on trying to recompile gstreamer and test the patch
against it, that's why i couldn't confirm that my patch is working... but
it was tested on 10.28 release... and working fine with that version
(outdated sadly).

jerome-bugzilla at jeromelaheurte.net>:

> Le 2 sept. 2014 à 16:31, Fabricio Costa <
> fabricio.costa at moldeointeractive.com.ar> a écrit :
>
> Hi Jerome, i'm Fabrice, congratulations for this work! What you have done
> is important for crossplatform applications that depends on GStreamer to
> run. I hope i can test it somehow.
>

> Not yet fully usable but you can grab a copy:
>
> hg clone http://jeromelaheurte.net/mercurial_pub/gst-plugins-bad
>
> There’s a BUILD.txt in sys/dshowsrcwrapper/ to explain the setup.
>

> I'm still using the old 10.6-10.7 OSS Builds (
> https://code.google.com/p/ossbuild/) and i have made some fixes myself
> long time ago on dshowvideosrc so it can work properly with any camera. (
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.gstreamer.bugs/85395). I'm not
> sure if they were included.
>

> Doesn’t look like it was. You should upload a patch to Bugzilla once the
> port is over (and hopefully accepted).

*Fabricio Costa*
Moldeo Interactive Coop. Trab. Ltda.
www.moldeointeractive.com.ar
Bonpland 2363 3ro 303 - C.A.B.A. - Argentina
(+54911) 6124-4201
fabricio.costa at moldeointeractive.com.ar