Not able to seek in webm

Sneha Murganoor sneha.nie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 04:38:08 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I am using following pipeline to record stream from blackmagic intensity
pro card:

*gst-launch   decklinksrc mode=18 connection=composite name=demux   demux.
! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace ! 'video/x-raw-yuv' ! vp8enc speed=7  ! mux.
demux. ! queue ! audioconvert ! audiorate ! vorbisenc ! mux.   webmmux
name=mux ! filesink location=newfile.webm*
Once recording is done..

   1. I am not able to seek in recorded video "newfile.webm". How to enable
   seeking?
   2. Recorded File loads slowly and whenever i try to playback from
   earlier point, it throws error saying "Video Can't be played beacuse file
   is corrupt".

Please cc me as i am not part of dl.

Thanks,
Sneha