Modern equivalent of --with-egl-window-system=rpi ?

Michael Tyson michael at tyson.id.au
Sun Sep 7 20:59:05 PDT 2014

Thanks Julien!

No go, I’m afraid - it reports "ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGLImageSink:glimagesink0: Cannot create context with the user requested api (gles2).  We have support for (opengl opengl3)”

Trying with the two suggested apis gives the same error as previously (“EGL_BAD_PARAMETER”), unsurprisingly.

I did notice that the configure script reports "checking whether it is possible to include both GL and GLES2 headers… no”, and then disabled GLES2 ("Disabling GL|ES 2.0 support”).  Adding "NEED_GLES2=yes” to configure.ac:719 causes configure to disable GL instead ("Disabling Desktop GL support”), but unfortunately the build fails on target libgstgl_dispmanx_la-gstglwindow_dispmanx_egl.lo with the following: http://goo.gl/iQ5ngZ ("error: conflicting types for ‘GLintptr’”, etc).

Any ideas for an immediate fix?

Cheers,
Michael