How to set livestream pipeline to PAUSED without GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL

Anton Olegovich ivanushkin.anton.olegovich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 06:10:39 PDT 2014

I've got this pipeline: udpsrc, rtph264depay, tee, avdec_h264,
clockoverlay,autovideosink
when it's playing i want to add this elements to tee: mpegtsmux, filesink.

What is right for me to do?

I think that I have to set pipeline to PAUSE, add the elements, link
them and start the pipelin, but
when i'm trying to set pipe to PAUSED it returns
GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL to me...
and i can't link tee and mpegtsmux (with GST_PAD_LINK_NOFORMAT)
and afterthat i'm trying to set pipe to PLAYING and got this again
GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL...

I'm using old gstreamer - 0.10, and for some reasones can't use
gstreamer 1.0