Gstreamer h264 playback issue

Moonzai moonzai95 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 04:29:05 PDT 2014

Sebastian gave me this email address for bug

I am using gstreamer 1.0, I compiled it with cerbero. It is running quite
well. But the problem is, when I stream some h264 encoded video with option
speed-preset=ultrafast tune=zerolatency, it fails to run on Android Device
(Android 4.2.2).

Sebastian told me that, androidmedia plugin exposes some Hardware Base
decoders, but these are automatically took up by using decodebin, so I did
something like this:

*udpsrc port=1234 caps=\”application/x-rtp, media=(string)video\” !
rtph264depay ! h264parse ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! eglglessink
name=videosink*
still no performance, getting gray image, nothing. my Android device is 1.3
DualCore with 1 GB Ram.

If I force use those plugin like, OMX.DECODER.MJPEG (offcourse, streaming
with avenc_mjpeg), still I get linking error.

any help will be appreciated.

--
moonzai