Is Opus encoder included in Gstreamer?

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Thu Sep 18 10:21:49 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to record audio input into an OPUS file.

From: man gst-launch-1.0

PIPELINE EXAMPLES

       Other

               gst-launch osssrc ! audioconvert ! vorbisenc !  oggmux  !
       filesink location=input.ogg
       records  sound  from  your audio input and encodes it into an ogg
       file

I have replaced "vorbisenc" with "opusenc".  What should I place instead
of "oggmux" in order to produce an OPUS file?