uvch264src element fails to work with two C920 devices

Juan Robles filosangrante at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:28:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

That's weird, since I have both cameras working on the same device using
cvlc.
In this case, the only difference is that with cvlc I can't request a
specific bitrate and fallbacks to the default, but otherwise, it works
flawlessly.

Isn't it meaningful that having an uvch264src0 it should map to v4l2src0
and the second one, uvch264src1 should map to v4l2src1?

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be attaching them to another device with two usb
buses and see if that makes a difference.