Pull mode and queue2

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Wed Sep 24 07:42:09 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-09-24 at 13:44 +0000, Demeyer Jonathan wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

I think you need to set some properties on queue2 to make it support
pull mode. Try: queue2 ring-buffer-max-size=1048576

But it only really makes sense (or is likely to work) if upstream is
seekable or your filter pulls buffers sequentially. And doesn't fakesrc
send 0-sized buffers by default?

Cheers
 -Tim