issue in input to RTSP server

RajuB raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:04:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am experimenting with test application (test-launch) of gst-rtsp-server. I
am trying the below given pipeline1 but I am not able to see the output. If
I replace udp input with file input (pipeline2) everything works fine.

pipeline1:
./test-launch "udpsrc port=9999 ! tsdemux ! h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0
pt=96"

pipeline2:
./test-launch "filesrc location=sample.ts ! tsdemux ! h264parse ! rtph264pay
name=pay0 pt=96"

Am I missing something here. Can anybody point me what is the problem.
Thanks in advance.