using gstreamer-sharp to save h264 stream

ofekagmon ofek.agmon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 00:59:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am using gstreamer in c#, with the gstreamer-sharp.dll.

I am using the GStreamer-WinBuilds-GPL-x86-Beta04-0.10.7.msi
and
GStreamer-WinBuilds-SDK-GPL-x86-Beta04-0.10.7.msi
from https://code.google.com/p/ossbuild/downloads/list.

I have  a rtsp server sending me a stream.
I am looking for a way to *save a h264 stream without decoding it* (payload
type 96) to a video container (mp4 for example, or anything else that work).
I searched a lot and couldn't find anything...

any ideas?
can this be done via the command line as well?
thanks!