gst_event_new_eos gives NO GST_MESSAGE_EOS but instead warnings not and packet 13548 too late as #46078 was already popped

Marc Lievens ml at bigbrother-security.be
Thu Apr 2 01:50:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

With the used pipeline ( gstreamer V1.4.5) the video is saved to file and the onvif data is seen.

rtspsrc location=rtspUrl name=rtspsrc rtspsrc.
! queue name=videoqueue ! rtph264depay! h264parse! matroskamux ! filesink rtspsrc.
! queue name=onvifqueue ! application/x-rtp, media=application ! fakesink

But when I send a eos  as (bool reply true)

gst_element_send_event(matroskamux, gst_event_new_eos());

or as

pad = gst_element_get_static_pad(matroskamux, "video_0");
gst_pad_send_event(pad, gst_event_new_eos());

, then the GST_MESSAGE_EOS is never arrived and after a while the next warning are  continues logged.

warning rtpjitterbuffer.c2351:gst_rtp_jitterbuffer_chain:<rtpjitterbuffer0> packet 13548 too late as #46078 was already popped, dropping 7632

When I use only the Video channel then everything seems to work fine. The eos is send and processed on GST_MESSAGE_EOS

Please any idea is welkom, I'm a little but stuck on this one

Met vriendelijke groet, Sincerely, Cordialement,

Marc Lievens
Research & Development

[cid:imagec84081.PNG at b22cfce4.4a8b732f] ml at bigbrother-security.be<mailto:ml at bigbrother-security.be>
[cid:imagea50554.PNG at ca172087.49b8c999] +32 3 8708888

[cid:image730f80.PNG at ee72eebb.4491b3fe]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1241845?trk=tyah>

[cid:image97f09a.PNG at 48e7e4ea.4c8bc7b2] [cid:imagefc5c45.PNG at 4ebe582e.48a4b7a2] <http://www.bigbrother-security.be>
[cid:imagecddb5c.PNG at ebf8fa84.4dba5baf]<http://www.bigbrother.nl>

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be passed on to, or made available for use by any
person other than the addressee(s). If you have received this email by error then please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail.
In case of doubt about correctness or completeness of this e-mail, please contact the sender. BigBrother BV dismisses any and every
liability resulting from any electronic transmission.