Cerbero fetch branch

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:40:36 PDT 2015

Sure, you can do it using the property recipes_commits:

recipes_commits = {
      'gst-plugins-bad': 'origin/v1.5.0',
}

It's a dicctionary with the recipe name as key and the commit as value.

What you can't do is adding new remotes, so it must point to a valid
commit in the remotes set by the recipe.

Andoni