nv_omx_videomixer Error

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Apr 7 18:50:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

these are all NVIDIA specific elements that were written by them,
nothing provided by the GStreamer project. Also this is an ancient
GStreamer version, the 0.10 release series, which is no longer supported
by the community.

I think the best you could do here is to report this to NVIDIA, or
alternatively try to port to GStreamer 1.x and the gst-omx module. But
that will probably require some porting efforts and your side,
especially because gst-omx currently does not have filter or mixer
support.