Record to file h264 + aac in mp4 produce only partially playable file.

KPAXIT romants at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:42:53 PDT 2015

Hello Thiago Santos-3,

I just tested last git master (1.5.0.1) and it is working! Thank you so
much.
I almost cracked my head over this issue while doing numerous of test for
last two weeks... thanks.

Can I ask you follow up question!?

My streaming application (written in python) will be put in production on
short term. I understood that Gstreamer advises to use stable releases for
production. At the moment of writing 1.4.5 is the last stable release but
with broken mp4/qtmux in it(at least for my usecase).

What is usual in such cases like mine?
Just use last git master version in production and hope for the best? or
Try to use last stable and manually apply needed patches (like qtmux in my
case)? or
Just wait until git master becomes stable?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

Roman S./KPAXIT