Callback for every video frame

lppier madstrum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:07:46 PDT 2015

I think I should post my current pipeline:

gst-launch -e tvsrc fps-n=25 ! 'video/x-raw-yuv, width=(int)720,
height=(int)576, framerate=(fraction)25/1' ! clockoverlay ! vpuenc codec=6
bitrate=1000000 ! avimux ! queue2 max-size-buffers=1 max-size-bytes=0
max-size-time=0 ! filesink location=output.avi

My intention is to convert this to a c program which calls the GStreamer
SDK, so that I can grab the GPS coordinates I have for every frame that is
recorded.