gstreamer compile error on vp8 with Xcode 6.3 provides Apple LLVM version 6.1.0

Jing huang jinghuangusc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:55:54 PDT 2015

ah.... I have been following the instructions here:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero
Why didn't we update this document? the fact this is the first page shows
up when you search compile gstreamer from source, it would save a lot of
engineering time if we just update the doc.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com