Gstreamer Not using multi core on linode server

Dheeraj Prasanth dheeraj.prasanth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 07:20:24 PDT 2015

I have been trying to run a gstreamer application written in python to run on
linode server, for some reason the application is not using up the multi
core that is available instead it runs on a single core. But on the other
hand when I am trying to run the same app on my system it uses all my 8 core
to process the video. Is there something specific that I need to do to make
it work on multicores.

I use gstreamer0.10 and python 2.7. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Dheeraj Prasanth