ksvideosrc dropping frames?

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 20 16:52:24 PDT 2015

Looking at the attached debug log I see a few things that might be interesting (or not...):- ksvideosrc fails to create a clock (might not be important...).- latency is reported as 0:00:00.033333333 (which is good given the expected 30fps)- later, the gstbasesrc.c reports GST_QOS_TYPE_UNDERFLOW qos events.- there are also lock failed messages- and probably a lot of stuff that makes sense to an expert eye.

Please note that I am building ksvideosrc myself and registering it statically. Problem might be at my end...Again this ksvideosrc is based on latest master + provided patch. Rest of gstreamer is from the official 1.4.5 binary distribution for Windows.