Newbie questions: osxaudiosink, USB DAC and integer mode

novazeta novazeta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:13:21 PDT 2015

>From gstosxaudiosink.c (v1.5.2):

static GstStaticPadTemplate sink_factory = GST_STATIC_PAD_TEMPLATE ("sink",

    GST_PAD_SINK,

    GST_PAD_ALWAYS,

    GST_STATIC_CAPS ("audio/x-raw, "

        "format = (string) " GST_AUDIO_FORMATS_ALL ", "

        "layout = (string) interleaved, "

        "rate = (int) [1, MAX], "

        "channels = (int) [1, 9];"

        "audio/x-ac3, framed = (boolean) true;"