How can I create a mosaic in Gstreamer? How can I set "sink_0::xpos=0 sink_0::ypos=0 sink_0::alpha=0" in Python?

Thiago Santos thiagoss at osg.samsung.com
Tue Aug 4 16:00:48 PDT 2015

On 08/04/2015 07:58 PM, Thiago Santos wrote:
> On 08/04/2015 02:12 PM, Giacomo D wrote:
>> Thanks a lot Arjen!
>>
>> But when I do:
>>
>>         self.uridecodebin4.link(self.videoformatconverter4)
>>         self.videoformatconverter4.link(self.videoscale4)
>>         self.videoscale4.link(self.camerafilter4)
>>         self.camerafilter4.link(self.videomixer.sink_1)
>>
>> I get this error: "AttributeError: '__main__.GstVideoMixer2' object
>> has no
>> attribute 'sink_1'"
> you should use:
>
> self.videomixer.get_static_pad ('sink_1') instead of
> self.videomixer.sink_1 as the instance won't have the pad as an
> attribute.
>
> Requesting the pad with 'get_static_pad' will only work after
> requesting it to be created.
>
> This will also work:
>
> sinkpad = self.videomixer.get_request_pad("sink_1")
> self.camerafilter4.link(sinkpad)
>

>> Can you help me?
>>
>> And where can I find more documentation and how can I implement
>> "compositor"
>> in Python?
As far as I know using the compositor element shouldn't be much
different than using videomixer, just replace the element and give it a
try. Unfortunately I don't remember any example code using it from the
top of my head.

>> Thanks very much,
>> Giacomo
>>

>> --

Thiago Sousa Santos
Senior Multimedia Engineer, Open Source Group
Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley