Add/remove pipeline branches from tee

petesmah peter.dawson5 at baesystems.com
Fri Aug 7 01:12:52 PDT 2015

Thanks for the replies. I've been able to get the branch to PLAYING now,
which was due to clearing the "async" property. My source, however, still
isn't happy when the udpsink branch is connected, and sends an "Internal
data flow error" to the bus.

My source is rtspsrc, but the element which throws the error is udpsrc0,
which I'm assuming is a sub-element of rtspsrc.

At present this is my only issue. I'll keep trying other possible solutions,
but advice on how to avoid the "Internal data flow error" error would be
much appreciated.

Thank you
Peter