WebRTC send audio/video with vp8 from RaspberryPi

s0h0 trad0r at gmx.de
Fri Aug 7 01:48:45 PDT 2015

Hello Wonchul,

thank you for your response. I tried that, if i remove the videotestsrc it
says:
/WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link fdsrc0 to videoconvert0/

If i then also remove the videoconvert from pipeline, it says "WARNING:
erroneous pipeline: could not link fdsrc0 to vp8enc0"

What i try to do, is sending a Video and Audio Stream from my RaspberryPI
Camera Modul and the Microphone on the external Soundcard, to a WebRTC
Signaling Server.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Simon