rtsp buffering

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sun Aug 9 20:29:39 PDT 2015

Le vendredi 07 août 2015 à 15:38 -0700, Vineeth a écrit :
> So probably slave mode is not the right mode to use for showing the
> percentage.
>
> But buffering mode has problems with seeking, so not sure how to
> proceed
> here.

I'll check later. I believed reported latency was the same regardless,
so regardless of when you start letting buffer out, the first buffer
won't play before the latency has been pasted due to synchronization.
Only dynamic jitter buffer can do buffer and then pick the appropriate
latency base on the buffering time and some more analyses.

Nicolas