Internal data flow errors when receiving RTSP stream

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:26:38 PDT 2015

Excellent! Thank you very much for the extra info. I will look at this as
soon as possible and see
if I can find the source of the problem. Most probably a Hikvision thing,
but the fact that VLC seems
to cope with it just fine makes me wonder.

I'll report back if I find something interesting. Again, thank you very
much!

Best

Guillermo

guille.rodriguez at gmail.com