Unable to find h264parse gstreamer 1.4.5, but i am install gst-plugins-bad!

TJay yalcin.kilic87 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 05:52:32 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

For my study thesis i need to parse a h264 stream, which i get from a Nvidia
Grid GPU. Now on my working Desktop, i was able to create a Pipeline which
handle this solution (not in Realtime, this is the next step).

So because i don't want to loose much time, i wanted to build the same
builds to the Nvidia Grid Server and then start my pipeline there! I am
building the gstreamer.1.4.5 Version with the plugins:
gst-plugins-base
gst-plugins-good
gst-plugins-ugly
gst-plugins-bad
gst-libav

all with the Version 1.4.5.
But when i run gst-inspect-1.0 h264parse, the Server could not find this
Plugin!
I build all plugins multiple times and in different orders with no success.
when I configure.
Is there any step i am missing?

I build each packet with this commands.

./configure --prefix=/usr