windows DLL's?

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Sun Aug 16 01:27:13 PDT 2015

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed the 64-bit windows binary package. With that, I
can compile and link my application (developed in Visual C++ 2013, which embeds
gstreamer), but when I start the application, I get an error stating that some
DLL is missing. Looking into the gstreamer install directory, I find that there
are no DLLs at all - all I can find is files with ".dll.a" ending. What gives? I
did not have this problem when I was building against the 32 bit package.

Christian