Gstreamer on my iphone?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Mon Aug 17 04:36:47 PDT 2015

Le lundi 17 août 2015 à 02:28 -0700, Giacomo D a écrit :
> Is it possible to install Gstreamer on my iPhone to develope a Python
> script
> to stream from my iphone camera?

I believe it's "possible", at least there is indication that you can
run a python interpreter running [1] and I can confirm you can have
GStreamer running.

> If yes, how can I install Gstreamer on my iPhone?

I believe it has never been done before and that you will have to
design a method to assemble these two together. I don't myself know
anything about the technical challenge this represent.

[1] https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/python-3-programming
-language/id621353362?mt=8