issue to play rtsp stream of arecont IP camera (freeze after 10 - 15 min)

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Aug 18 02:09:45 PDT 2015

On Di, 2015-08-18 at 11:05 +0200, Jezequel, Erwan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have an issue playing a rtsp stream from an IP camera (arecont
> AV2105DN). I have no issue with other camera (axis ones for
> instance).
> I can see the video during 10 - 15 min but then it freezes.
>
> $ GST_DEBUG=4 gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc short-header=TRUE
> location=rtsp://x.x.x.x/h264.sdp ! decodebin ! cluttersink
>
> The error is :
> [...]

Can you file a bug about this at https://bugzilla.gnome.org against
GStreamer and provide a publically accessible stream for reproducing
this problem? It's either fixed in GIT master (there was a timeout /
keep-alive related fix), or it's another bug that was reported in
Bugzilla a while ago already.