Debayering (bayer 2 rgb) with opengl glshader gst-1.5.1

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Wed Aug 19 04:58:44 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am not the ultimate expert on GL shader programming, but I dont think you can
do without a vertex shader at all. In the particular case of the debayering
stuff, the vertex shader computes the values of xCoord, yCoord and center based
on the previously mentioned input parameters. These values are then used by the
pixel shader. So unless the input parameters are correctly set, nothing will
work.

chris

Christian Sell

GS Vitec GmbH