Gst-Server-1.0 with v4l2src pipeline

joao machado 00jmsmachado at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:55:58 PDT 2015

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you your response.

It works great with vlc and RTP with the provided videotestserc in the
examples.

Using my pipeline with VLC and RTP I am not capable of streaming and no
error is showed in VLC logs.

Using the same pipe with VLC and RTSP an error is generated by VLC (logs
attached).

Do you know what is necessary?

thanks in advance,
João Machado.