streaming HD videos using gstreamer

suspension manusha1980 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:53:05 PDT 2015

Thanks Tim.

I am new to gstreamer and tried muxing video/audio, but it never worked,
probably due to issues in the pipeline I created.
The client end will always be a gstreamer application, so I don't need it to
be in a specific format.

Are you suggesting that something like following should work:

server:
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=<media_path> ! gdppay ! tcpclientsink
host=<server_ip> port=<port>

client:
gst-launch-1.0 tcpserversrc host=<interface_ip> port=<port> ! gdpdepay !
decodebin  ! autovideosink