rtp, multicast, one address, one port, multiple incoming ssrc sessions

_dmp dm.pozhidaev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:40:19 PDT 2015

Hello!

I want understand how make next thing:

I get multiple incoming multicast sessions with same address and port, but
different ssrc. I need dynamically by “on-new-ssrc” signal add some bin to
new srcpad and eat stream (linked depayloader, decoder and alsasink is
present too). If incoming stream at some ssrc pad get pause I need wait for
short time and kill session. And free src pad too. Can rtpbin make it and if
can - how set timeout value?

have nice a day