How to write GStreamer plugin from existing element x264enc

arpita banerjee reachtoarpi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:48:33 PDT 2015

I am writing a video streaming app where i would like to send rtcp feedback
to video encoder x264enc. For that I would like to Create a custom event
and send that event to x264enc which will be handled by this function
gst_x264_enc_src_event . I don't want to create a patch for x264enc. Just
locally I woukd lije to do fir my app. How I can do?