GES samples/tests?

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Thu Aug 27 14:19:50 PDT 2015

Hello Carl,

The tests are not outdated but are not really good examples of how to
use the API.

You can have a look at the ges-launch application but it is a bit
big/complex these days.

The examples are outdated, we should really update them.

You can also have a look at little scripts such as
http://mathieuduponchelle.github.io/coding/2013/06/08/Fun-with-videomixer.html
which might be helpful to understand.

Otherwize just ask any question you have :)

Regards,

Thibault Saunier