What is the right version of gst-rtsp-server on gstreamer 1.2.4?

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:04:34 PDT 2015

*Thanks Tim!
I installed gst-rtsp-server 1.2.3, but when I run with python 3.4 compiler a
simple example I get this error:*

/usr/bin/python3.4 /home/giacomo/PycharmProjects/untitled/stupidiEsempi.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 2135, in _find_spec
AttributeError: 'DynamicImporter' object has no attribute 'find_spec'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/giacomo/PycharmProjects/untitled/stupidiEsempi.py", line 7, in
<module>
    from gi.repository import Gst, GObject, GstRtspServer
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi/importer.py", line 53, in
find_module
    'introspection typelib not found' % namespace)
ImportError: cannot import name GstRtspServer, introspection typelib not
found

*If I change on python 2.7 I get this:*

/usr/bin/python2.7 /home/giacomo/PycharmProjects/untitled/stupidiEsempi.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/giacomo/PycharmProjects/untitled/stupidiEsempi.py", line 7, in
<module>
    from gi.repository import Gst, GObject, GstRtspServer
ImportError: cannot import name GstRtspServer

Process finished with exit code 1

*what is the problem?
Thanks in advance,
Giacomo*