High gstreamer cpu load

marc lievens mark.lievens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:28:02 PST 2015

Hi '
I passed the required info for investigating the cpu load

In meantime I also tried to active the profiling  for the gstreamer modules
on linux :

./autogen.sh --disable-gtk-doc --prefix=/gstreamer --exec-prefix=/gstreamer
--datarootdir=/gstreamer --with-pkg-config-path=/gstreamer/lib/pkgconfig

CFLAGS="-g -pg" LDFLAGS="-pg" ./configure --enable-profiling
--disable-gtk-doc --prefix=/gstreamer --exec-prefix=/gstreamer
--datarootdir=/gstreamer --with-pkg-config-path=/gstreamer/lib/pkgconfig

The profile file gmon.out file is generated, but empty, anyone any idea?