GStreamer element multifilesrc does not throw EOS with stop-index parameter set

Marcus mark.adamson at omgplc.com
Thu Dec 3 02:37:20 PST 2015

Ahh, that's a shame! Unfortunately, it's not possible to upgrade to a newer
version of gstreamer at this current moment. Is there anything I can do with
my current situation, or is the only option now to upgrade to a new version
of gstreamer?

I was thinking, maybe manually send an EOS when the stop-index has been
reached. Only problem is, how do I know the stop-index has been reached?